We’re continuing to provide vital services to our community while working to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and volunteers.
AnglicareSA has moved quickly to adjust our service delivery in order to do what we can to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Across our broad range of services, theses changes include:
- Minimising face-to-face contact
- Limiting visitors to sites
- Encouraging visitors to wear masks when attending our residential sites
- Utilising innovative technology to connect with customers
Where face-to-face contact cannot be avoided, we’re adhering to social distancing measures and strict personal hygiene protocols.
The way we deliver our services may look a bit different, but our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and support remains the same.
See below the latest COVID-19 changes impacting our services:
- Request for all visitors to residential aged care homes to wear masks
- New government directives for residential aged care
Updates to our Support Services
We appreciate there are concerns following coverage through the media and social media, about how people might be impacted by COVID-19.
As the situation changes, we will be responding accordingly with updates. Please access tailored information to our specific services below.