We’re about partnering with you to make a positive social impact, because together we change lives.
Who we are
AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 50,000 people each year.
We respond to people’s immediate needs and work with them to build capacity that enables them to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives.
Lives changed each year
How you can make a difference
Our people live and breathe AnglicareSA’s Values. They put our customers first and deliver with integrity, compassion, stewardship, equity, and servant leadership. They change lives in our community. If this sounds like you, there are a number of ways in which you can get involved.
Working for AnglicareSA
We want everyone to feel that they can be themselves and that they belong. We value diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings to the people who work with us and the communities we serve. We encourage applications from First Nations people and people from diverse backgrounds and abilities.
AnglicareSA is committed to reconciliation. You can learn more in our Reconciliation Action Plan.
We are acting to prevent violence against women and are proud to be a White Ribbon accredited organisation.
We offer a range of flexible working options including working from home, part-time work, compressed working weeks and flexible working hours. The option(s) you can access will depend on your individual needs, the position you are applying for, and team and customer requirements. Please discuss your needs during the application process.
You will be part of a flexible, supportive and safe working environment, and will have access to a range of benefits.
Our status as a not for profit means you can access salary packaging to reduce the tax you pay and increase your take home pay. Other benefits you can access include:
- Salary packaging, including novated leasing
- BUPA and Medibank Health Insurance discounts
- Salary packaging super contributions (pre-tax)
- Discounts with Microsoft, Toyota, fitness centres, opticians and pharmacy
- ILiveWell employee wellbeing program
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Chaplaincy services
- Domestic and family violence support
- Workplace giving program (pre-tax)
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Paid parental leave
- Personal leave to care for family members
- Superannuation on paid parental leave
- Additional unpaid leave for caring responsibilities
- Learning and development programs
- Professional development and career pathways
To be considered for an opportunity, please apply via the links below. Alternatively, if you don’t see a vacancy that suits you at this time, please register with our Talent Community.
Read our recruitment guide for candidates to learn more about the typical recruitment process at AnglicareSA.