A newly redeveloped 121-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit.
The AnglicareSA Elizabeth East residential care facility is warm and welcoming and conveniently located. This ultra modern redevelopment was established in 1983 and beautifully redeveloped in 2009. It offers first class interior design, a carers station on each wing, open communal spaces and quiet corners to think, read and relax.
Elizabeth East is a fully equipped facility that is warm and welcoming with lovely outdoor spaces. Residents enjoy modern rooms with quality fittings and ensuite bathrooms.
What Elizabeth East offers
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
The Australian Government pays for the bulk of aged care, but as with all aged care services, you may be asked to make a contribution towards the cost. The contribution may take the form of care fees and/or accommodation fees. If you are required to contribute to the cost of your accommodation at Elizabeth East, the following information will be of interest to you. Find out more about The Australian Government’s pricing support. *Prices are dependent on your income and assets.
Regarding payment: Payment can also be made via a Combination Payment (click here for more information regarding this). For example: 50% deposit (RAD) + 50% daily payment (DAP) = $187,500 (RAD) + $25.58 per day (DAP)
|Max Refundable Deposit||$375,000|
|Max Daily Payment||$51.16|
|Size||17 square metres|