A striking 120-bed residential ageing-in-place facility in Adelaide’s south with a memory-support unit and 24 co-located independent living units.
The AnglicareSA Trott Park site is an appealing modern facility established in 2009.
It offers first class interiors, bright open communal areas with sweeping views, and delightful garden spaces. Residents enjoy lovely rooms with quality fittings and ensuites, quiet nooks, and space and comfort throughout. Upon entering Trott Park, a light open foyer space welcomes you and leads to a coffee shop for coffee or a light meal with family and friends.
AnglicareSA Trott Park offers residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units
The Australian Government pays for the bulk of aged care, but as with all aged care services, you may be asked to make a contribution towards the cost. The contribution may take the form of care and/or accommodation fees. If you are required to contribute to the cost of your accommodation at Grandview Court, the following information will be of interest to you.
*Prices are dependent on your income and assets.
Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Max Refundable Deposit
- Max Daily Payment
- 20 square metres
- Key Features
We are committed to providing compassionate and respectful support, with a focus on delivering individually tailored care and service.
Our homes include modern furniture and facilities. We offer single rooms with a private ensuite. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Payment can also be made via a Combination Payment (click here for more information regarding this).
50% deposit (RAD) + 50% daily payment (DAP)
= $249,500 (RAD) + $38.96 per day (DAP)