A warm and welcoming 75-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory-support unit and 40 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA’s Elizabeth Dutton Court home, established in 1997, offers residential care in a village setting in Adelaide’s north.
This facility features delightful gardens and alfresco courtyard, fully equipped comfortable living spaces, quiet sunrooms and relaxed dining. Residents enjoy great rooms with ensuites and quality fittings.
What Elizabeth Dutton Court offers
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units
Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
The Australian Government pays for the bulk of aged care, but as with all aged care services, you may be asked to make a contribution towards the cost. The contribution may take the form of care fees and/or accommodation fees. If you are required to contribute to the cost of your accommodation at Dutton Court, the following information will be of interest to you. Find out more about The Australian Government’s pricing support. *Prices are dependent on your income and assets.
Regarding payment: Payment can also be made via a Combination Payment (click here for more information regarding this). For example: 50% deposit (RAD) + 50% daily payment (DAP) = $199,500 (RAD) + $21.92 per day (DAP)
|Max Refundable Deposit||$399,000 (Refundable Accommodation Deposit - RAD)|
|Max Daily Payment||$43.84 (Daily Accommodation Payment - DAP)|
|Size||20 - 22 square metres|