The Annual Report provides a snapshot of our achievements and challenges across the year, highlighting just some of the many and varied services and programs we offer and the impact they have in the community.
The 2020 Annual Report is out now. Read it here or in the window below.ANGSA annual report for web
Highlights from 2019-20 include:
- our rapid preparation and response to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially across our residential aged care homes;
- supporting international students and those ineligible for Australian Government benefits with emergency assistance in the height of the pandemic;
- adopting new forms of technologically enhanced communication in a world of social distancing and restrictions;
- our Thread Together program supporting bushfire-affected families and reaching its 10,000 client milestone since launching in 2018;
- commencing our new decade of development: completing the first of 152 new social and affordable homes for South Australians doing it tough;
- our continuing commitment to end homelessness as an active member of the Don Dunstan Foundation’s Adelaide Zero Project;
- welcoming 32 new foster care households and a further nine recommended for approval;
- the opening of our new disability short stay accommodation site on South Terrace in Adelaide CBD;
- Positive progress in our Safe Kids, Families Together pilot program, which worked with 35 families and 103 children, with more than half of those children remaining with their families during the Safe Kids phase;
- supporting 333 young people through our Transition to Work program, with almost two-thirds going on to employment, education, training or other government programs;
- launching a new Aboriginal focused playgroup for children and families in Adelaide’s north.