AnglicareSA provides a range of allied health services from hydrotherapy, podiatry, physiotherapy, exercise groups as well as custom services and more. All services are tailored to your specific needs and goals and are available at our Grange, Elizabeth East or Westbourne Park clinics. Call now for more information.
Staying strong and active is important to all of us as we age. AnglicareSA’s Health and Wellness Services support you to live life to the full and feel your best at any age.
Activities such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy and exercise classes boost your vitality and maintain your strength and agility.
Our qualified and registered therapists will help you set and achieve your fitness goals, and find the right services to enhance your well-being.
Who can access the service
What the service costs
Costs vary depending on if you are supported by a government program, utilising a Home Care Package or paying privately. You may be able to claim Health and Wellness Services through your private health insurance and some services are supported by Medicare. Contact our team on 1800 317 009 for our current rates.
Our Health & Wellness Services
At your first visit one of our therapists will provide a thorough individual assessment. Together we will develop your health goals and the best care plan to achieve them.
- Living Well with Arthritis: A six week program focussed on education and exercises to improvement quality of life when living with arthritis.
- Clever Thinkers: A friendly program to stimulate your mind with a variety of cognitive and mental exercises.
- Healthy Hearts: A circuit based exercise program designed to support safe but quick improvements in cardiovascular health and endurance.
- Hydrotherapy: Water based programs designed for individual goals to improve joint mobility, muscle strength and endurance. Also a great starting place for those who haven’t previously exercises of those returning to exercise after injury.
- Pilates: Mat based exercise class which involves gentle stretches and Pilates exercises. This class can improve posture and movement, increase muscle strength and flexibility, improve balance and reduce chronic lower back pain.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with our friendly team today by completing the form below and find out how we can support you.