What the service offers
AnglicareSA’s Autism-Specific Early Learning and Care Centre (ASELCC) provides high-quality specialist education, care and therapeutic services for children with autism in a long day care setting.
The centre has experienced staff, qualified in the areas of education, allied health and early learning services.
Our play based autism specific curriculum provides specialist support in:
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Early childhood education
- Family support
- Qualified child care
We also provide holistic supports for families, which can include making connections into other AnglicareSA services
Why Choose Us?
- The centre is one of six centres nationally and unique to South Australia
- Our teams are made up of allied health professionals and educators
- We have access to NDIS planning assistance
- We are co-located alongside Daphne Street Child Care Centre
- We facilitate small group based therapy
- Educator to child ratios of 1:4
- Purpose building and facilities with state of the art resources
Who can access the service
Any family with a child aged under six with a diagnosis of autism.
Steps on how to access the service
Families can contact AnglicareSA directly. Other agencies may also refer.