AnglicareSA is a disability provider that puts you and your family at the centre of all that we do. This means we work with you to understand your needs and tailor our services to meet them.
We provide National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services across all aspects of your life, your community and your home.
• Specialist services – occupational therapy, speech pathology, psychology, counselling.
• Learning or earning – studying, getting ready for work, volunteering or starting a business.
• Learning new life and social skills, including recreation and new experiences on your own or in a group.
• Home Support from as little as two hours per week, up to 24/7 support.
• Accommodation and Respite, supporting your independence through flexible options.
If you’re looking to find out more about our national disability services why not request a free pre-planning session?
During this session, we’ll talk with you about navigating the NDIS to best support your lifestyle, your goals, and how you would like to receive support. Fill in the form below or call us to arrange your session.
AnglicareSA is an approved NDIS Provider and sets all NDIS Service Prices and adjustments in line with the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits.
AnglicareSA is also a registered Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) provider pursuant to the NDIS. AnglicareSA may charge TTP rates according to the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits for applicable services.
You can see a full list of NDIS Service Prices and more information about the Price Guide here.
Want to know more?
Get in touch with our friendly team today and find out how we can tailor options to best support you. Call or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.