AnglicareSA can provide flexible, interesting and challenging learning opportunities for students through a structured student placement program. Placements are available in the fields of social work, community development, disability support, research, aged care, child care, occupational therapy, and more.
If you are a tertiary student, who is looking for a placement as part of your course, with:
- a great learning environment
- broad experiences with a wide range of clients
- helpful and supportive staff to show you the ropes
- networking opportunities to kick start your career
What you need to do
- Speak with your course educator
- Review the AnglicareSA website to determine your top three areas of interest, noting that all placements are located in SA only
- Ensure that you have a current Police Clearance and/or DCSI Clearance
If you are successful at gaining a student placement, you will need to complete and sign a Student Placement Agreement and take it with you to your placement interview along with your current Police Clearance or DCSI Clearance.
For further information contact AnglicareSA’s Student Placement Coordinator on [email protected]