Home Care Services provide flexible support to meet your individual needs and you can pay as you require them. You can opt for regular and ongoing support or a once-off service.
A regular and ongoing suite of services may be what you need for ease and peace of mind knowing you can always add and subtract services as your life changes.
Or you may be looking for short term support, respite for a carer, support after an operation or that once-off spring clean to get life back on track. The choice is yours.
What supports can I access?
There are a wide variety of services, equipment and supports available to you.
We have the flexibility to provide almost any care service that meets your lifestyle goals. Some of the options available to you are:
- Personal care services e.g. support with showering
- Domestic assistance e.g. cleaning, grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Social support e.g. social groups and activities
- Nursing care
- Allied health support e.g. physiotherapy and podiatry
- Access to digital technology e.g. computer classes
Or for those once-off or occasional needs:
- Modifications to your home
- Equipment and technology
- A spring clean
- Home maintenance
Your AnglicareSA Home Care Services are tailored to suit your individual care needs.
Our qualified team listens to your wishes and interests before providing you with information to help you meet your own goals and live independently.
Whether by staying active and healthy, keeping up social activities with your friends or exploring new and different opportunities, AnglicareSA helps you continue to live the life you choose.
What sets our team apart is their strong commitment to AnglicareSA’s Vision for justice, respect and fullness of life for all. We are guided by five values – Integrity, Compassion, Stewardship, Equity and Servant Leadership – as we support you live life to the full.
How do I access Home Care Services?
Call our friendly team on 1800 317 009 or email us on [email protected]
Our team will provide you with:
- Flexible services tailored to your goals
- Unbiased information, advice and support on service options
- A service plan and monthly service statement
- Information on other local services to suit your needs