Why the Commonwealth Home Support Programme?
The Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) is designed to help you enjoy independence at home and support your social connections.
If you need some help with daily tasks to continue living at home, CHSP may be the right programme for you. CHSP may also be suitable if you have had a setback and need support for just a short period of time to help you get back on your feet.
Our focus is working with you so you can live your best life in your own home, on your own terms.
What supports can I access?
A wide variety of supports are available to you depending on your assessed needs. AnglicareSA supports include:
- Personal care services e.g. support with showering and personal grooming
- Domestic assistance e.g. cleaning, grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Social support e.g. attending social groups and activities or one to one supports
- Home maintenance e.g. gardening
- Allied health support e.g. physiotherapy and podiatry
- Nursing care e.g. wound care, medication assistance and health education
- Aids and equipment e.g. mobility aids
Your AnglicareSA CHSP services are tailored to suit your individual, pre-assessed care needs. Our team listens to your wishes and interests and provides you with information, advice and support to develop a service plan that’s right for you.
They will help you meet your goals for living independently whether by staying active and healthy, keeping up social activities with your friends or exploring new and different opportunities.
What sets our team apart is their strong commitment to AnglicareSA’s Vision for justice, respect and fullness of life for all. We are guided by five values – Integrity, Compassion, Stewardship, Equity and Servant Leadership – as we support people live life to the full.