At AnglicareSA, we can offer you flexible, interesting and challenging learning opportunities through a structured student placement program. Placements are available across a range of fields, including:
- Social work
- Disability support
- Aged care
- Allied Health (such as occupational therapy, podiatry, physiotherapy, speech pathology)
- Early learning
- and more!
Are you looking for a great learning environment? Broad experiences with a wide range of clients? Expert and professional staff to show you the ropes? Networking opportunities to kick-start your career?
Then look no further! Find out how to apply below.
How to apply for a student placement with AnglicareSA
Our people are diverse, coming from all walks of life. We value an inclusive, safe, and respectful workplace for all, and welcome all students from diverse backgrounds to get involved.
Please note that all AnglicareSA placements are located in South Australia only.
Firstly, we encourage you to:
- Speak with your course educator.
- Have a look around the AnglicareSA website to determine your top three areas of interest — you can also check out our media centre, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for our latest news and updates.
- Ensure that you have a current Police Clearance and/or Working with Children Check.
Then, to register your interest, click below and follow the prompts. We’ll be in contact to discuss placement opportunities with you.
If you are successful at gaining a student placement, you will need to complete and sign a Student Placement Agreement and take it with you to your placement interview along with your current Police Clearance or Working with Children Check.
As South Australia’s largest social enterprise, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Through 1,800 staff and 600 volunteers we support individuals, families and communities, responding to immediate need and building capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control.
Our services include:
- Disability and mental health support services, accommodation and outreach
- Community and affordable housing, and tenancy support
- Homelessness services
- Residential, community and home-based aged care services
- Out-of-home care for children and young people, including foster care
- Emergency assistance, including financial counselling
- Support for children and families
- Aboriginal services
- Refugee and migrant settlement and support
- Community capacity building and low-income support programs
With the help of our incredible staff and volunteers, together we change lives.