AnglicareSA Housing provides affordable accommodation to disadvantaged people on low incomes.
What the services offers
AnglicareSA Housing has more than 1,700 properties located across the metropolitan area which currently provide long-term accommodation for people on low incomes.
Who can access the service
To be eligible to apply for community housing you must meet these criteria:
- Be a South Australian resident.
- Be at least 16-years-old.
- Have no full or part ownership of any residential property.
- Meet the income and asset limits.
If you do not meet the income or asset limits, but you still meet the basic criteria, you may still be eligible to apply for community housing by undertaking a needs test.
You must be able to demonstrate that you:
- Cannot stay where you are currently living.
- Are unable to maintain any other form of housing – eg renting privately.
People in special circumstances who do not meet the criteria may still be eligible – please contact AnglicareSA directly for more information.
Steps on how to access the service
Contact AnglicareSA directly. Other service providers may also refer.
Phone 8209 6660
Email [email protected]