We understand when things get tough, so do your options. At AnglicareSA, we’re here to help you find a long-term home that suits your budget and needs.
What the services offers
AnglicareSA Housing has over 2,300 homes located across South Australia including regional offices in Mt. Gambier and Berri.
Who can access the service
To be eligible to apply for community housing you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South Australian resident.
- Be at least 16-years-old.
- Have no full or part ownership of any residential property.
- Meet the income and asset limits.
If you do not meet the income or asset limits, but you still meet the basic criteria, you may still be eligible to apply for community housing by undertaking a needs test. You must be able to demonstrate that you:
- Cannot stay where you are currently living.
- Are unable to maintain any other form of housing – eg renting privately.
People in special circumstances who do not meet the criteria may still be eligible – please contact AnglicareSA directly for more information.
Steps on how to access the service
Contact AnglicareSA directly. Other service providers may also refer. Phone 8209 6660 Email [email protected]