Nominations for the 2021 AnglicareSA Housing Garden Competition open September 2021.
The Garden Competition is held to recognise local gardeners and encourage community interest in local gardens which enhances the presentation and liveability of our communities.
The competition is an opportunity for tenants to showcase their gardens and have their enthusiasm and hard work recognised. If you dig gardening, it’s time to showcase your green thumb and enter the Garden competition.
We strongly encourage entries from young aspiring green thumbs to older green thumbs, individual gardeners, families, community groups, different cultural groups and gardeners with different abilities.
Nomination forms are available at the Elizabeth Grove and Kilkenny AnglicareSA offices or via email.
- Best small garden
- Best container garden
- Best fruit and veg garden
- Best lawn
- Best overall garden
- Best garden design
How to enter
You can fill out the form below, or download the form and drop it into your local housing office at either Elizabeth Grove or Kilkenny.
Competition entry form
Nominations close 15/10/2021
Judging will take place October 2021
With Covid-19 restrictions ever changing we will advise nominees of a celebration in November 2021.
Conditions of entry
- Must be an AnglicareSA property.
- A completed and signed nomination form together with a photograph (electronic or hard copy) of your garden must be submitted.
- The garden must be accessible to the judging panel.
- One nomination per address and one category per nomination. However, the judges reserve the right to change the category of an entry by their discretion.
- Nominations close 1/10/2021
- Judges decision is final.