AnglicareSA is a disability provider that puts you and your family at the centre of all that we do. This means we work with you to understand your needs and tailor our services to meet them.
We provide National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services across all aspects of your life, your community and your home.
• Specialist services – occupational therapy, speech pathology, psychology, counselling.
• Learning or earning – studying, getting ready for work, volunteering or starting a business.
• Learning new life and social skills, including recreation and new experiences on your own or in a group.
• Home Support from as little as two hours per week, up to 24/7 support.
• Accommodation and Respite, supporting your independence through flexible options.
If you’re looking to find out more about our national disability services why not request a free pre-planning session?
During this session, we’ll talk with you about navigating the NDIS to best support your lifestyle, your goals, and how you would like to receive support. Contact AnglicareSA’s NDIS Customer Engagement team on 1800 953 001 or email [email protected].