COVID-19 updates for the AnglicareSA community | Read more

What the service offers

The Children’s Contact Service offers a safe, child-focused place for contact arrangements of children with separated parents. Separated or divorced parents can use the Children’s Contact Service as a neutral location where they can drop off and pick up their children in a non-confrontational way.

I have registered – now what happens? Click here for more information.

Who can access the service

  • Families with children.

Steps on how to access the service

Families and individuals can contact AnglicareSA directly. The Family Court may order some families to use the service.

How to contact us

Call Southern Suburbs: (08) 8392 3180 Northern Suburbs: (08) 8209 6677