The Annual Report provides a snapshot of our achievements and challenges across the year, highlighting just some of the many and varied services and programs we offer and the impact they have in the community.
Highlights from 2018-19 include:
- our continuing commitment to end homelessness as an active member of the Don Dunstan Foundation’s Adelaide Zero Project;
- our new 10-year, $75 million plan to develop and upgrade safe, secure and affordable social housing;
- the opening of the new Magdalene Centre in Adelaide CBD, which consolidates our city-based emergency assistance services under one roof;
- the launch of our Safe Kids, Families Together pilot program, developed for South Australian families at risk of having their children enter the Child Protection System;
- the opening of our new services hub in Elizabeth, which offers various programs and supports to the community;
- the completion of upgrades at two of our aged care sites to provide greater levels of comfort, accessibility and enjoyment for our residents;
- increasing our capacity to support customers to transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- our ongoing support through various workplace mechanisms for staff who are experiencing domestic and family violence.
Read the 2019 Annual Report here.