The Annual Report provides a snapshot of our achievement and challenges across the year, highlighting just some of the many and varied services and programs we offer and the impact they have in the community.
Highlights from 2016-17 include:
- introducing innovative approaches to aged care including a new dining model and supports for residents living with dementia;
- receiving the Australasian Housing Institute’s Leading Housing Development Award for our Bowden Rent-to-Buy Scheme;
- continuing to transition to the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) with children’s disability and autism services experiencing significant growth;
- bringing generations together through our IT Connect program, where young people mentor seniors on how to use IT;
- opening the new Arches building and Bail Accommodation and Support Program at Port Adelaide, which aims to prevent alleged offenders entering custody unnecessarily and support their social, employment and training development.
Read the 2017 Annual Report here.