A contemporary 90-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit and 19 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA’s Westbourne Park residential care facility is located in beautiful surrounds just five kilometres from the city and nine kilometres from the coast.
This newly redeveloped facility is appealing, high quality and purpose-built. Westbourne Park is a place where older people are respected, their individual care needs are met, and their dignity and independence is maintained.
AnglicareSA Westbourne Park is light, bright and inviting. The striking entrance foyer welcomes you with high ceilings and an appealing café. Resident rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Indoor and outdoor family and community areas are ideal spaces for entertaining, socialising or relaxing.
Westbourne Park offers:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units
The Australian Government pays for the bulk of aged care, but as with all aged care services, you may be asked to make a contribution towards the cost. The contribution may take the form of care and/or accommodation fees. If you are required to contribute to the cost of your accommodation at All Hallows, the following information will be of interest to you.
*Prices are dependent on your income and assets.
Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Max Refundable Deposit
- $499,000 (Refundable Accommodation Deposit - RAD)
- Max Daily Payment
- $77.93 (Daily Accommodation Payment - DAP)
- 20 square metres
- Key Features
We are committed to providing compassionate and respectful support, with a focus on delivering individually tailored care and service.
Our homes include modern furniture and facilities. We offer single rooms with a private ensuite. Each room has a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
Residents are encouraged to bring personal belongings to create a familiar space in their new home. Rooms can also accommodate a bar fridge, television and some additional furniture.
Payment can also be made via a Combination Payment (click here for more information regarding this).
50% deposit (RAD) + 50% daily payment (DAP)
= $249,500 (RAD) + $38.96 per day (DAP)