A 40-bed ageing-in-place facility which provides support for disadvantaged frail aged residents who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
People are referred to AnglicareSA Brompton via the Exceptional Needs Unit of the Department of Health (phone: 08 8448 4610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Care and a range of services are available and tailored to meet the needs of each individual resident. AnglicareSA Brompton provides smoking reduction programs, managed alcohol programs and support with integration into the wider community. It was established in 2004.
We are committed to providing compassionate and respectful support, with a focus on delivering individually tailored care and service. Our homes include quality furniture and facilities. We offer single rooms with a private ensuite and a built-in wardrobe, adjustable air conditioning, an electric bed, call bells, lockable cupboards and accessible windows.
AnglicareSA Brompton offers residents:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Private rooms
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Indoor and outdoor activity spaces
AnglicareSA Brompton stories:
- Click here to find out how AnglicareSA Brompton maintains a true focus on the needs of residents.
- The Brompton music group launched a CD! Click here for details.