Kick start your career with a student placement at AnglicareSA
AnglicareSA can provide flexible, interesting and challenging learning opportunities for students through a structured student placement program. Placements are available in the fields of social work, community development, disability support, research, aged care, child care, occupational therapy, and more.
If you are a tertiary student, who is looking for a placement as part of your course, with:
- a great learning environment
- broad experiences with a wide range of clients
- helpful and supportive staff to show you the ropes
- networking opportunities to kick start your career
What you need to do
- Speak with your course educator
- Review the AnglicareSA website to determine your top three areas of interest, noting that all placements are located in SA only
- Ensure that you have a current Police Clearance and/or DCSI Clearance
If you are successful at gaining a student placement, you will need to complete and sign a Student Placement Agreement and take it with you to your placement interview along with your current Police Clearance or DCSI Clearance.
For further information contact AnglicareSA’s Student Placement Coordinator on email@example.com