If you are a tenant under the Better Places Stronger Communities Program, this section provides valuable information for you.
Better Places Stronger Communities (BPSC) is based on the principles of property, people and place.
This means working in partnership with our tenants, seeking to provide quality housing within communities that are attractive, vibrant and safe.
What the service offers
AnglicareSA Housing are now managing 479 BPSC properties in the Elizabeth Grove and Elizabeth Vale area. Working with our tenants and the broader community, we aim to:
- deliver a quality property management and maintenance program
- promote opportunities that support environmental outcomes
- build on the existing strengths of our tenants and involve them in decisions about their properties and community
- work with other support agencies in providing essential services
- support placemaking activities that build a sense of pride and belonging.
We encourage your involvement
Want to have a say in how your local community looks and interacts?
Participate in our community events, become a member of the Community Leadership Group or contribute your skills to the BPSC community newsletter.
Any feedback, complaints or suggestions? Let us know by submitting your feedback here