Did you know AnglicareSA employs over 1300 staff in Adelaide in a wide range of job roles that all help support the community?
We are all about having a great place to work where we make a difference to people in need. Check out this careers site to find out more about what we can offer you in your career. With AnglicareSA, it’s not just a job!
Besides the intrinsic benefits of working for a community focused organisation and the opportunity for real job satisfaction we also offer a range of attractive benefits.
Many organisations are claiming the title of “an employer of choice” but continue to offer the same old routine employment conditions and benefits to their employees.
We think we’re a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of the reasons our staff give for their job satisfaction:
- excellent training and career development opportunities
- competitive Enterprise Agreement salaries for staff
- generous carer’s leave
- full range of salary benefits
- job-share or part-time flexibility in some areas
- journey accident insurance
- career pathways
- plenty of on-site and free street parking (except the North Adelaide site, but public transport here is excellent…)
- subsidised childcare services
- the chance to work close to home
We aim to be different and will continually strive to make AnglicareSA A Great Place to Work.